Cheyenne Elwell began her career in writing during her time as a talk-show producer for Wisconsin Public Radio, an NPR-affiliate station, where her pieces on cooking, health, and technology were regularly featured on the organization’s website. From there, she moved to Los Angeles to work for Radio Disney as she simultaneously pursued a career in freelance journalism. She’s since been able to achieve her goal, and is now a full-time freelance contributor.
- Cheyenne received her start in journalism as a talk-show producer for an NPR-affiliate station
- She has written for Business INSIDER, INSIDER, Community Health Magazine, The LA Culture Trip, Wisconsin Public Radio, and Pursuit
- She has a degree in Communication Arts from the University of Wisconsin—Madison
- She has written for The Spruce since April 2018
She has written for sites like Business INSIDER, INSIDER, The LA Culture Trip, Pursuit, and Community Health Magazine. She's passionate about cooking, coffee, nutrition, and all things related to making our lives easier. You can now find her fervently writing behind her laptop in the most hipster coffee shops of Philadelphia.
Cheyenne has a degree in Communication Arts from the University of Wisconsin—Madison.
- 9 Mistakes You're Making When Using Your Air Fryer, INSIDER
- I Had an 'Expensive' Wedding and Here's Why I Kind of Regret It, Business Insider
- What Breakfast Sandwiches Look Like in 9 Places Around the World, INSIDER
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.