This four-ingredient recipe for chicken is a snap to prepare and cook in the slow cooker.
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves, without skin
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 pint. sour cream
- 1 (6 oz.) jar dried, chipped beef
- Mix together soup, sour cream, and dried beef.
- Roll chicken in the mixture, coating well; place in crockpot.
- Pour remaining mixture over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours, until chicken is tender but not dried out.
- Serve with hot cooked rice or noodles.
Video: Tips for Cooking Chicken in a Crockpot
Slow Cooker Creole Chicken With Sausage
Slow Cooker Chicken With Biscuits
Crockpot Chicken Dinner
Spicy Crockpot Chicken With Chipotle Marmalade Sauce
Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes