If you love fried chicken...well you are in luck! This crispy oven fried chicken also offers all the crispy goodness of deep fried chicken without all of the fat. Serve up this chicken on a weeknight for the family as it is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Simple ingredients like mayonnaise and honey mustard add a zesty tang to this easy crispy baked chicken.
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking pan with foil and lightly grease the foil or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the mayonnaise, honey mustard, tarragon or thyme, and parsley. Spread over the chicken to coat thoroughly.
- Combine the panko bread crumbs and fine bread crumbs with the salt, pepper, and paprika in a bowl or pie plate.
- Press the chicken breasts into the bread crumb mixture, turning to coat thoroughly. Arrange chicken on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes; turn and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until cooked through.