Mayonnaise and honey mustard help flavor this easy crispy baked chicken.
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking pan with foil and lightly grease the foil or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the mayonnaise, honey mustard, tarragon or thyme, and parsley. Spread over the chicken to coat thoroughly.
- Combine the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and paprika in a bowl or pie plate.
- Press the chicken breasts in the bread crumb mixture, turning to coat thoroughly. Arrange chicken on the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes; turn and bake for about 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until cooked through.
Serves 4 to 6.