These simple chili cups make a great snack for a big game or serve with fries or chips for an easy lunch or family meal.
A tube of ready-to-cook biscuits, leftover chili, and your choice of toppings make these super easy and convenient.
- 1 container Pillsbury Grands biscuits (separated into 8 biscuits)
- 1 can (16 to 20 ounces) chili (your favorite brand, or about 2 cups of leftover chili)
- 1/2 cup bell peppers (or onions, finely chopped, optional)
- 3/4 cup shredded taco cheese (or a Mexican blend)
- Heat oven to 400 F. Lightly spray 8 muffin cups with baking spray or lightly grease each cup.
- With your hands or a rolling pin, flatten the biscuits to make a large round, about 5 to 6 inches. Fit into muffin cups so some of the dough is forming a collar.
- Put about 1 1/2 tablespoons of chili into each biscuit cup. Top with a little finely chopped bell pepper or onion, if using. Top each with shredded cheese.
- Put a piece of foil or baking sheet below the muffin tin to catch any possible drips.
- Bake for about 12 minutes, until browned.