- In a large mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat eggs, sugar, chocolate, oil, baking powder, and vanilla until blended. Beat in as much of the flour with the mixer as possible, then stir in the remaining flour.
- Cover and chill the cookie dough for 2 hours.
- Shape the cookie dough into 1-inch balls. Roll the dough balls in sifted confectioners' sugar, coating well.
- Place balls of cookie dough about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets and bake in a 375 F oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until crackled in appearance.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool. Sprinkle with more confectioners' sugar if desired.
Makes about 48 cookies.
You Might Also Like