Christina Donnelly is a freelance writer and editor who has almost a decade of experience writing about pets, home décor, gardening, food, health, and personal finance. She is a former Spruce editor and currently works at Anthem Health as a content lead.
- Her work has appeared on Nick.com, Healthline.com, Sharecare.com, and Oshi.com, among others
- She has spent 12+ years volunteering for animal welfare organizations, such as the ASPCA and Woodstock Farm Animal Sanctuary
She began her career as an Editor at Nickelodeon, then transitioned into lifestyle content, such as home décor, food, pets, and health and science content. In addition, Christina also writes freelance content for other media outlets, including Sharecare, VeryWell, and TripSavvy.
While attending Marist College in New York’s beautiful Hudson Valley, Christina studied English with a concentration in writing and Anthropology. Here, she honed her skills in fiction, non-fiction, science writing, and writing for TV, film, and radio.
- The Dangers of a Salt Water Cleanse, Livestrong.com
- How Will Your Health Impact Your Retirement Savings? Sharecare.com
- How to Lower the Heart Rate While Running, Livestrong.com
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.