- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant French vanilla and pie filling mix
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy whipping cream
- 40 vanilla wafers cookies (about)
- 3 to 4 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice from concentrate
- 4 vanilla wafers, crushed to crumbs for garnish
Combine sweetened condensed milk and water in a large mixing bowl. Add pudding mix and beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. Refrigerate pudding mixture for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, whip heavy cream to stiff peaks. Fold whipped cream into chilled pudding mixture until combined.
Select a large (3-quart) decorative glass bowl. Spread 1/2 cup of pudding around the bottom of the bowl and top with one-third of the vanilla wafers, followed by one-third of the bananas and one-third of the remaining pudding. Continue layers, finishing with pudding on top. Sprinkle with crushed vanilla wafer crumbs. Chill at least 4 hours before serving.
Suggested Related Recipes
• How to Make Banana Pudding Recipe Video
• Bananas and Cream Bundt Cake Recipe
• Bananas Foster Bars Recipe
• Banana Macadamia Nut Bread Recipe
• Banana Nut Cheesecake Recipe
• Chocolate Nut Banana Cream Cake Recipe
• Macadamia Banana Cream Pie Recipe
• Pumpkin Banana Bread Recipe