Claudia Fisher is a freelance writer specializing in lifestyle topics like health, wellness, travel, beauty, women's issues, and food. Her articles have covered on everything from popular Korean beauty products to travel must-haves for your next adventure.
- Her writing has appeared on Realsimple.com, Time.com, TravelandLeisure.com, Instyle.com, and more
- Claudia began writing for The Spruce in December 2018
Claudia has worked in the digital editorial space since 2013. She is the former Deputy Editor of Real Simple; Deputy Editor, Body & Mind, at EliteDaily.com; and Content Manager at SiriusXM.
She has a Bachelor's Degree in English Literature from Vanderbilt University.
- 10 Best Lengthening Mascaras That Are (Almost) Better Than Extensions, InStyle
- Away’s First-Ever Tote Bag Is Here, Travel + Leisure
- This Bra Is So Comfortable, It’s Sold Out 10 Times, Health.com
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.