Claudia Fisher is a freelance writer specializing in lifestyle topics like health, wellness, travel, beauty, women's issues, and food. Her articles have covered on everything from popular Korean beauty products to travel must-haves for your next adventure.
- Her writing has appeared on Realsimple.com, Time.com, TravelandLeisure.com, Instyle.com, and more
- Claudia began writing for The Spruce in December 2018
Claudia has worked in the digital editorial space since 2013. She is the former Deputy Editor of Real Simple; Deputy Editor, Body & Mind, at EliteDaily.com; and Content Manager at SiriusXM.
She has a Bachelor's Degree in English Literature from Vanderbilt University.
- 10 Best Lengthening Mascaras That Are (Almost) Better Than Extensions, InStyle
- Away’s First-Ever Tote Bag Is Here, Travel + Leisure
- This Bra Is So Comfortable, It’s Sold Out 10 Times, Health.com
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.