This product has been discontinued.
The Bottom Line
Clorox Bathroom Cleaner with Teflon cleaned as well as other bathroom cleaners. It had a strong scent that was more overwhelming than some cleaners and much less powerful than others. The cleaner got rid of soap scum, grease, and dirt, and did leave surfaces with a shiny coating that added an overall feeling of clean. Clorox with Teflon did seem to extend the need for scrubbing by a few days. Spills and dirt buildup were lessened somewhat by its presence.
- Clorox Bathroom Cleaner with Teflon does not contain bleach.
- The Bathroom Cleaner is safe to use on many different types of surfaces.
- Cuts soap scum, grease, dirt, and grime while leaving a Teflon residue to prevent new dirt buildup.
- Clorox with Teflon has a smell that, while not as overpowering as others, needs ventilation.
- Clorox with Teflon is more expensive than many of the other bathroom cleaners on the market.
- Dirt may build up more slowly with the product, but it still builds up and needs regular cleaning.
- 1. Choose Spray or Foam by rotating the nozzle.
- 2. Coating evenly sprays 6-8 in. from the surface. Allow to penetrate dirt and soap scum.
- 3. While dirt is breaking down, an invisible barrier is being created.
- 4. Wipe surface with a cloth and/or rinse with water.
- 5. Clorox Bathroom Cleaner with Teflon recommends repeating regularly to keep Teflon coating intact.
Was Clorox Bathroom Cleaner With Teflon one of the best cleaners for the bathroom?
The product did a great job in the bathroom. It removed stains, grime, and soap scum buildup. It performed as well as any other bathroom cleaner I've used. It wasn't difficult to use and did a great job.
Is the Teflon coating slippery and dangerous?
In my case, I didn't find the coating to cause surfaces to be any more slippery or dangerous. There is a slightly noticeable shiny sheer coating on the surfaces when you finish, but they are not slippery.
Was there a significant reduction in the buildup of the bathroom?
To me even a few days of reducing buildup and the need to scrub is significant. I felt that the bathroom treated with Clorox with Teflon stayed much cleaner for several extra days over its normal "clean life." However, using the cleaner only does not eliminate the need for regular maintenance.