Browse the list to find a Colorado flea market near you. The Colorado Flea Market Directory also includes listings for vintage shows, artisan and craft markets, antique shows, swap meets, and some flea market-style antique malls.
BOULDER FLEA MARKETS
Central Park in Downtown Boulder
Between Broadway and 13th Street
Between Canyon and Arapahoe
- Outdoor, open-air marketplace
- Merchandise mix includes fashions, home furnishings, handcrafts, gift items, and great food
- Live concerts at noon on market days
- 2015 Dates: Sundays June 7 and 28, July 12 and 19, and August 16 and 23
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Hill Flea
13th St & Pennsylvania Ave
Boulder, CO 80302
- Open-air, interactive flea market that promotes reuse, repair, repurposing, and upcycling
- Select Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
CANON CITY FLEA MARKETS
Dreams Come True Emporium & Flea Market
328 Main Street
Canon City, Colorado 81212
COLORADO SPRINGS FLEA MARKETS
Aly's Indoor Flea Market (Colorado Springs Indoor Flea Market, CS Indoor Flea Market)
2515 Airport Road
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80910
- Monday –Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday noon to 4 p.m.
- Outdoor flea market on some weekends; call before making plans
American Indoor Flea Market
2727 Palmer Park Blvd Suite 200
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80909
- 10,000 square foot market with 80 vendors
- Open seven days a week
- Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
City-Wide Indoor Garage Sale
2150 Garden of the Gods Road
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907
- In the Willowstone Antique Marketplace Building
- Open daily 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Colorado Springs Flea Market
5225 E Platte Ave
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80915
- 30-acre outdoor flea market with up to 500 vendors
- Open every Saturday and Sunday year-round
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $2 admission, children 12 and under free
- Free parking
2648 W Colorado Avenue
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80904
- Open seven days a week
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
DENVER FLEA MARKETS
16th Street Fair
16th Street Mall
- Outdoor market featuring fine arts, handcrafts, and upcycled and repurposed goods
- 2015 Dates: June 26 and 27 and August 14 and 15
- 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Mile High Global Bazaar
16th Street Mall and in Skyline Park
- Bazaar featuring merchandise and food from all over the world
- Live musical performances and belly dancing at noon each day
- 2015 Dates: Friday, July 17 and Saturday, July 18
- Bazaar hours 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
16th Street Mall and Arapahoe in Downtown Denver
- Outdoor market featuring local arts and crafts, vintage goods, and antiques
- Merchandise mix includes clothing, jewelry, furniture, home accessories, and gift items
- Live music starting at noon
- June 2015 Dates: Saturdays June 6 and 13, Thursday June 25
- July 2015 Dates: Thursdays July 9 and 23
- August 2015 Dates: Saturdays August 1 and 22, Thursday August 13
- September 2015 Dates: Saturday September 5, Thursday September 10
- October 2015 Dates: Saturday October 10, Thursday October 1
- Market hours 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
LITTLETON FLEA MARKETS
A Paris Street Market at Aspen Grove
7301 S. Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80120
- Open-air vintage, antique, and artisan market
- First Saturday of the month, May through October
- 2015 Dates: May 2, June 6, July 4, August 1, September 5, October 3
- Market hours 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., rain or shine
STERLING FLEA MARKETS
101 Oak Street
Sterling, Colorado 80751
- Indoor market selling furnishings, collectibles, and gifts
- Mix of antique, vintage, upcycled, handcrafted, and new merchandise
- Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Closed Sunday