All you need are 2 ingredients to make a phenomenal candy! This Cookies and Cream Bark is an easy white chocolate bark candy packed with chunks of Oreo cookies. I like to stuff this bark with as many cookies as possible, with just enough white chocolate to hold the crunchy, chocolatey, cream-filled cookies together.
If you want to increase the chocolate factor, add a semi-sweet chocolate layer on the bottom, or give the finished bark a generous drizzle of chocolate on top. There are many different flavors of cream-filled sandwich cookies available now, so feel free to experiment with different flavors of cookies in this bark. (Mint is one of my favorites!)
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
- 18 cream-filled sandwich cookies (Oreos or similar cookies)
1. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil or waxed paper. Coarsely chop the sandwich cookies until they are in small pieces. Don't chop them so much that they turn into fine crumbs—you want to have some texture and crunch left in the final product!
2. Place the white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent overheating.
Heat the white chocolate until it is melted and smooth and free of lumps.
3. Add most of the chopped cookies to the melted white chocolate, reserving about 1/2 cup of the cookies to sprinkle on top. Stir the cookies into the white chocolate until they're completely coated.
4. Scrape the candy out onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it into a thin, even layer.
5. Sprinkle the remaining reserved cookies on top of the candy and gently press them down to adhere them to the chocolate.
6. Refrigerate the tray to set the chocolate, for about 20 minutes. Once set, cut the bark into small squares or break it into irregular pieces by hand.
7. The chocolate might get soft at warm room temperature, so you should store this Cookies and Cream Bark in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Click Here to View All Cookie-Based Candies!