Cotton Candy Sugar Cookies literally melt in your mouth making them the tastiest sugar cookies.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cream together the granulated sugar, powdered sugar, butter, and cooking oil. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients, (the next four ingredients) and mix to incorporate.
- Roll dough into small balls about the size of a quarter with a heavy bottomed crystal vase with a decorative bottom or other cookie press, dip in sugar to coat well.
- Smash each ball of dough, so they are spread out and flat. Leaving an imprint and sugar. Bake in the oven at 375 F for 10 minutes, until the edges just start to turn slightly brown. Do not bake too long.
- Cool sugar cookies on the baking sheet briefly then transfer to wire rack to cool the rest of the way.