Here's a 2-egg omelet recipe with green onions, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese, along with seasonings. With a few extra ingredients for a tasty flourish, it's still a quick way to whip up breakfast in the morning. It's easy and delicious!
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half or milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Few drops Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Cajun or Creole seasoning, optional
- Dash pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 to 3 tablespoons finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon diced tomato
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Whisk in the cream or milk, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
- Heat butter in a nonstick 8-inch skillet over low heat; pour in egg mixture.
- Cook slowly, lifting gently at edges to let uncooked egg to run underneath.
- When omelet is almost cooked but still shiny on top, cover and continue cooking until surface dries, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Top with the shredded cheese, tomato, and green onion; fold in half and continue cooking just until cheese has melted.
You Might Also Like
Baked Eggs With Smoked Sausage and Tomatoes
These individual baked egg dishes are made with smoked sausage, eggs, a little green onion and tomatoes, and Cheddar cheese. The eggs are baked in 2-egg portions in ramekins.
Spicy Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Panini
Spicy andouille sausage, scrambled eggs, and Mozzarella cheese make up the filling for these delicious breakfast sandwich.
These basic eggs Benedict are perfect for a special occasion or holiday brunch or breakfast. These would be great for Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Father's Day, or any special occasion.