This crabmeat recipe includes green onion, butter, chives, parsley, and lemon or lime.
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely minced green onion
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- Juice of 1/2 lemon or 1 small lime
- 12 toast points or baked puff pastry shells
- Melt butter in a large skillet and add garlic and green onions. Cook, stirring about 3 minutes, but do not brown.
- Add crabmeat and toss gently and thoroughly until heated through.
- Sprinkle with chives, parsley, and lemon juice or lime juice.
- Spoon mixture onto hot toast points, puff pastry shells, or serve over rice. Serves 6.
Seafood au Gratin
Seafood Salad Recipe
Shrimp with Peas and Rice
Seafood Newburg Recipe
Shrimp Curry with Rice
Cajun Shrimp Recipe
Shrimp Raymond with Pasta
Seafood Casserole with Pecans