01 of 07
Craft Supply Spotlight: Magnets
We love to craft with magnets. There are so many fun ways to play with magnets and craft with magnets! Whether you're doing a science projects or making a craft, there are loads of fun things to make and learn with magnets.
Magnets for crafting come in all sizes, shapes, and strengths. You can get them in sheets to glue paper or pictures too. You can get them in 1/4 inch up to 2 inches in size circles, great for adding to googly eyes. You can buy some magnets that are super strong and will hold... heavier things as well.
Here are 6 projects to make with magnets:Continue to 2 of 7 below.
02 of 07
Craft Supply Magnets
1. Craft Supply Magnets: You can turn your ordinary craft supplies and turn them into fun and silly magnets for the fridge.
Continue to 3 of 7 below.
03 of 07
Make Big Hero 6 Megabots
2. Make Big Hero 6 Megabots: these are fun for celebrating the movie Big Hero 6. These magnets come from a sheet and can be crafted to look like the Megabots from the movie!
Continue to 4 of 7 below.
04 of 07
Pom Pom Love Bugs
3. Pom Pom Love Bugs: How cute are these little love bugs? When you add a piece of magnet to the bottom of these pom pom love bugs, they can be placed on your fridge or on a child's school locker. We gave these out to each of my children's school friends for Valentine's day!
Continue to 5 of 7 below.
05 of 07
Father's Day Fridge Magnet
4. Father's Day Fridge Magnet: For a fun Father's Day gift, take a silly picture of everyone in the family and turn them each into silly fridge magnets. Dad is going to love it!
Continue to 6 of 7 below.
06 of 07
Mini Snowman Magnet
5. Mini Snowman Magnet: Learn to make little mini snowmen magnets by adding a little paint to the underside of flat marbles, the kind you put inside flower vases. They make such darling snowman faces.
Continue to 7 of 7 below.
07 of 07
Crafty Acorn Magnets
6. Crafty Acorn Magnets: In the fall when the acorns fall on the ground, gather them up to turn them into crafty magnets to decorate the house with fun fall foliage.
Have fun getting crafty with magnets!