How much do your kids love PLAY DOUGH? It's one of the best craft supplies out there. There are so many things you can make and do with play dough. There are different smells, colors, shapes, and more! Play dough is soft and malleable which makes it easy to shape into so many different objects. It can also be used along with other craft supplies to create something spectacular.
Sift through these craft projects that all involve play dough and find something you can do with your kids.
Get crafting and have fun!
Here are 10 projects using Play Dough:
1. Edible Play Dough You Will WANT to Eat: Have your kids ever wanted to eat their play dough? Well now they can with this DIY edible play dough. Yum!
2. 3 Ingredient Play Dough to Make in Minutes: Play dough is super simple to make from home. No need to buy the store bought kind when you can easily make your own with this tutorial.
3. Play Dough Placemats: Protect your table or counter surface from play dough mess with these DIY play dough placemats. Keeps the play dough (somewhat) contained and in one spot for your kids to get creative.
5. Sand Play Dough With Loose Parts: This sand play dough is soft and squishy and looks just like you're at the beach.
Get the instructions to make this from Mama Papa Bubba.
7. Christmas Tree Play Dough Kit: Get all of the supplies together needed for this play dough kit for Christmastime.
Check out this festive craft from Mustard Seed Family.