Oh how I love puffy paint! It's a craft supply from my childhood, when I used to add puffy paint to clothing and think it was cool to wear it on my sweatshirts to school! But it's still just as fun to use today. My kids love using this medium as a pop-up texture. As the paint dries in a 3D effect, it's so much fun to craft with.
There are a lot of ways to use this material, your crafts will really pop.
You can write words with it on paper or clothing, or smear it on wax paper to create a fun window cling design. And there are so many fun colors to use, even puffy paint with added glitter! Puffy paint has such a fun texture to it, making your cards pop out and come to life.
Here are 10 different ways you can get creative with the craft supply puffy paint:
1. Puffy Paint Rainbow Cards: Add puffy paint to a folded card to make all sorts of designs and patterns.
3. Puffy Paint Window Clings: These fun and colorful window clings are a great project for St. Patrick’s Day, or any holiday.
4. Decorate a Mason Jar Bank: Help your kids save their money by decorating a mason jar bank with puffy paint.
5. Puffy Paint Ornaments: Get creative for the holidays with these darling ornaments.
Find this project over at I Love to Create.
7. Puffy Paint Easter Eggs: Instead of color dying your eggs, decorate them with puffy paint.
8. Felt Cinnamon Roll Toys: Help your darling felt toys pop with the addition of a little puffy paint.
Find this project over at Smashed Peas and Carrots.
Have fun crafting with puffy paint!