Recipe courtesy of Ocean Spray
This cranberry jello salad makes an attractive and refreshing side dish for any potluck or holiday gathering. The best part is you can make this cranberry salad several days in advance
- 1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained, reserve juice
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice cocktail (such as Ocean Spray)
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 3 oz. package raspberry gelatin
- 1 16 oz. can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, cranberry juice cocktail and lemon juice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Add gelatin. Stir until it is completely dissolved.
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork. Stir into gelatin mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until almost completely set.
- Stir in crushed pineapple and celery. Pour into a 4-cup mold. Chill until firm.
Per serving: 148 calories, 0 g fat, 1 g protein, 37 g carbohydrate, 0 mg cholesterol, 65 mg sodium.
Don't Miss: Thanksgiving Side Dishes