An easy cranberry relish recipe using fresh or frozen cranberries and a fresh orange. This relish is a delicious accompaniment to a holiday bird or you can serve it with pork or wild game.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 large orange
- 3/4 cup sugar, or to taste
- Finely chop cranberries in food processor or put through meat grinder.
- Peel orange, without too much of the white pith, reserving peel; remove seeds and white membrane. Put orange and orange peel through grinder or chop in food processor.
- Mix all ingredients together and store in covered container in the refrigerator. Refrigerate several hours before serving.
Looking for something warm and closer to a sauce? Try this slow cooker cranberry orange relish.