This recipe for Creamy Baked Potatoes proves, once again, that sometimes it is incredibly easy to put delicious food on the table. Your kids will be thrilled. For an easy Shavuot meal, serve these dairy potatoes after the soup, along with the salmon and salad, and before the cheesecake.
- 10 potatoes
- 2 cups (1 pint or 500 grams) heavy whipping cream
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- Dash of salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Dash of paprika
- Preheat the oven to 450 F (230 C). Spray a baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Wash, peel and slice potatoes into thin slices. Lay the potatoes in the pan.
- Add the minced garlic and cream to the potatoes. Generously salt and pepper the potatoes. To add some color, sprinkle some paprika on top.
- Cover and bake at 450 F (230 C) for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
Note: This dish makes for a very messy pan.
For easier clean-up, use a large, disposable baking pan.