This soup is so easy to prepare, and it tastes great! This is the perfect soup to serve with sandwiches, or serve with crusty bread and a salad.
This recipe is an excellent way to use leftover cooked chicken or use a rotisserie chicken.
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 4 teaspoons curry powder, or to taste (curry powder strengths differ, so taste after 2 teaspoons)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Bring just barely to a boil.
- Turn to low and simmer for 5 minutes.