This slow cooker creamy sweet potato soup recipe is easy to make, comforting and delicious.
1. Put the sweet potatoes and broth in the slow cooker insert.
2. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours, or until potatoes are tender.
3 . Puree in batches in a blender or food processor.
4. Return pureed potatoes to the slow cooker, along with the sugar, cloves, and nutmeg. Add salt to taste and stir in the cream.
5. Cover and cook on HIGH for 1-hour longer.
6. Serve with a dollop of sour cream or a fresh grating of nutmeg.