Cristina is a lifestyle writer specializing in home products and organization hacks. She reviews the latest and greatest home products for The Spruce. Her work has been featured on Bustle, Ranker, Inside The Magic, and Upright Citizens Brigade.
- Cristina has a B.A. in Theatre from the University of Massachusetts - Amherst.
- Her work has been featured on Bustle, Ranker, Inside The Magic, and Upright Citizens Brigade.
- Cristina has written for The Spruce since February 2020.
Cristina is a New York-based writer and editor who has written commerce articles covering home products, decor, beauty, fashion, pets, and toys & games for Bustle, Elite Daily, and The Zoe Report. Previously, she wrote about Disney theme parks, entertainment, and merchandise. An avid online shopper, she loves researching and scouring the Internet to find the best products to share with readers, friends and family, and her cat.
Cristina has a B.A. in Theatre from the University of Massachusetts - Amherst.
- If Your Closet Is A Mess, These 46 Things Are Life-Changing, Bustle
- 48 Genius Home Products You'll Find You Can't Live Without, Bustle
- 27 Clever Things For Your Bed That You'll Find You Can't Live Without, Bustle
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.