Cro-tatting is an intriguing fusion of crochet and tatting. You use a crochet hook to create your project, but the result looks tatted. Here you will find links to a variety of free patterns created using the cro-tatting technique.
If you'd like to learn how to cro-tat, check out this page of cro-tatting instructions.
01 of 03
02 of 03
Edgings and Trims Worked in the Cro-Tatting Technique
Looking for gorgeous cro-tatted edgings and trims? Try these:
- Pointed lace in crochet tatting -- This vintage pattern was originally posted in a Weldon's needlework publication. The pattern is posted at the Interweave website; you'll have to scroll down a bit to find it because there is another pattern posted above it.
- Mary M's trefoil cluster edging trim
- Mary M's daisy bullion edging
- Mary M's pink ears edging trim
- Vintage scalloped trim in cro tatting -- This ornate trim... pattern was originally published in an 1869 edition of Godey's Ladies Book. The free instructions are now available at the Georgia Seitz website.
03 of 03