Accessorize your hair in style! Here you'll find free crochet patterns for a variety of different hair accessories including headbands, hair bows, barrettes, scrunchies, snoods, hair bun covers, and ponytail holders.
01 of 05
Headbands and Hair Bands
Headbands are so easy to crochet! In summer time, they'll help keep the hair off your face so you stay cool; in winter time, wide headbands can help keep you warm. Plus they make great gifts!
Pictured at left: A simple, beginner-friendly headband that's really quick and easy to crochet.
More Free Crochet Headband Patterns
- Easy beginner's crochet headband pattern -- This is a narrow headband worked in double crochet and chain stitch. It's a super quick crochet project!
- Free crochet... ear warmer patterns -- These headbands are all designed for cold weather wear; they are wide enough to cover the ears so you'll stay warm when wearing them.
- Man's fall/winter headband -- This contoured headband is great for active guys to wear in cold weather.
- Crochet flowers hair band posted at the Garnstudio website
- More free crochet headband patterns
02 of 05
Bows and Barrettes
- Just about any of our crocheted flowers could be attached to a hair clip or barrette. Erica Jackofsky's beaded rosette (pictured at left) would be particularly nice if used for this purpose.
- Loopy hair barrette by the Double Stitch Twins, posted at the Coats and Clark website
- Crochet hair bows -- A photo tutorial for basic, kid-friendly hair bows
- Flower Hair Clip or Barrette posted at Ambassadorcrochet.com
03 of 05
04 of 05
Hair Bun Covers
Maybe there's a ballerina in your household, or perhaps you just want to dress up like one. Either way, a ballet bun cover or hair bun cover is a nice finishing touch to a ballerina-inspired ensemble.Continue to 5 of 5 below.
05 of 05