This simple three ingredient recipe for crockpot meatballs and gravy tastes fabulous served over mashed potatoes, hot rice, or buttered egg noodles. This is one of the easiest recipes ever, perfect for beginning cooks.
Frozen cooked meatballs are one of the best convenience foods on the market. You can use plain meatballs, wild rice meatballs, or Italian style meatballs, or make your own. Or you can choose turkey or chicken meatballs if you'd like.
You can certainly add more ingredients to this recipe if you'd like. Some baby carrots, chopped onion, minced garlic, or green beans would be delicious.
Serve this dish with a green salad tossed with mushrooms and grape tomatoes and drizzled with a tangy dressing. That's all you need for a complete dinner.
- 2 pounds frozen cooked meatballs
- 1 (10-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1.2-ounce) package dry
- turkey gravy mix
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 bay leaves
- Place the frozen meatballs in a 4- to 5-quart crockpot.
- Add the condensed soup, water, dry gravy mix, thyme, and bay leaves and stir gently.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours or until the meatballs are hot and tender and the sauce is bubbling.
- Remove and discard the bay leaves before serving.
- Serve this mixture over mashed potatoes or buttered egg noodles.