Jade's easy-to-make crockpot pork chops. You can make this dish with cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup. Whichever best suits your taste. Serve these easy, tasty chops with mashed potatoes and a side vegetable for a nice everyday meal.
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 to 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 to 6 pork chops, boneless or bone-in
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly spray slow cooker with butter or garlic flavored nonstick cooking spray.
- Put onions and potatoes in bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with pork chops, salt and pepper, pour soup over chops.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, until tender.
You Might Also Like