This recipe is the perfect accompaniment to chocolate cakes and cupcakes like this Vegan Mocha Cake.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) dairy-free soy margarine
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup espresso (good-quality)
- 2 tablespoons plain soy milk or almond milk
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer, beat the dairy-free soy margarine until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time, alternating with the espresso and the soy milk until the consistency is fluffy and creamy.
Use to frost dairy-free cakes.