Danielle Blundell is a New York-based freelance writer who specializes in kitchen gear, home decor, and lifestyle products. She has worked as a home and lifestyle editor at Rachael Ray Every Day, Family Circle, and This Old House, and has written for numerous sites, including Elle Decor, Apartment Therapy, and Esquire, among others.
- Her work has appeared on Apartment Therapy, The Kitchn, Esquire, Redbook, Elle Decor, Domino, Rachael Ray Every Day, This Old House, and Family Circle
- Danielle holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Virginia, and a master’s degree from Columbia University
Danielle has over a decade of experience covering lifestyle topics like entertaining, decorating, and DIY projects.
She holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Virginia, and a master’s degree from Columbia University.
- 8 Awesome Design Trends You Can Buy on the Cheap at Amazon, Apartment Therapy
- How to Mix Color and Pattern in a Tiny House, Rachael Ray Every Day
- Total Home Organizing in Only 8 Days, Family Circle
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.