- Articles have appeared on sites such as Self, Marie Claire, and Better Homes and Gardens
- Danielle holds advanced degrees in Journalism and Musicology
- Has written for The Spruce since January 2020
Danielle’s work covers a variety of topics from health and business, to parenting and shopping. Her work has appeared in sites and magazines like Self, Marie Claire, and Better Homes and Gardens.
Danielle Braff is a graduate of Oxford University with an M.A. in Musicology and Northwestern University with an M.S. in Journalism.
- 8 Easy Steps To Better Sleep Self
- The Financial Therapist Will See You Now Crain's Chicago Business
- The Holiday Drinks Guide Marie Claire
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.