Danielle Directo-Meston has written for The Hollywood Reporter, MyDomaine, and Curbed LA online and C magazine, among many other publications. When she's not busy typing away on her laptop, you can find her exploring the city with her husband and two young children. You can follow Danielle on Twitter @danielledirecto and on Instagram at @danielledmeston.
- Danielle has written for The Spruce since April 2019
- She holds a BA in journalism from California State University, Northridge
- She has also written for The Hollywood Reporter, MyDomaine, Racked LA, Curbed LA, and C magazine, among others
Previously the associate editor of Racked LA, the Los Angeles native is also the founder and editor of UncoverLA.com, where she writes about local retail news, fashion, and lifestyle.
Danielle earned her BA in journalism with an emphasis in anthropology from Cal State University, Northridge in 2009.
- 15 Chic Nesting Essentials That Will Have You Hibernating All Winter, MyDomaine
- The L.A. Menswear Shop Outfitting Larry King and Tom Cruise in Custom Cashmere, The Hollywood Reporter
- Warby Parker Opens Two More Stylish Specs Shops In L.A., Uncover LA
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.