Deanna McCormack is a copywriter and creative consultant who specializes in beauty, parenting, and lifestyle products. Deanna starting writing for Dotdash in early 2019 and has written for publications like Bustle, Byrdie, TheEverymom.com, and ManeAddicts.com.
- Deanna has been writing for The Spruce since May 2019
- She has a degree in Marketing from the University of Massachusetts
- She has also written for Bustle, Byrdie, TheEverymom.com, and ManeAddicts.com
While she’s lived in Chicago for almost six years, Deanna works with brands in LA, New York, and Toronto and travels often. You can follow her on Instagram @deemccormack and on Twitter @deeemccormack.
She has a degree in Marketing from the University of Massachusetts, where she was a co-captain of the women’s soccer team.
- Reviewed: A Sea Salt Spray That's Not Like the Rest, Byrdie
- We Live With a Baby in 750 Square Feet – Here’s How We Do It, The Everymom
- The 5 Best Velcro Rollers, Bustle
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.