Diana Hathaway Timmons is a color consultant, lifestyle writer, and designer. Color is her passion, as she's helped hundreds of people with their color dilemmas. Diana's color and decorating advice has been featured in numerous publications and websites, and she has authored the book, "Sell Your Home Without Losing Your Zen."
Diana in the Media:
- Better Homes & Gardens: How to Choose Colors You'll Love
- Huffington Post: Here's the One Decor Trend You Need to Know for 2015
- Realtor.com: Never Mind the Stainless Steel - Let's Put Some Color Back in the Kitchen
- Shutterfly.com: The Hottest Hues for Your Home
- MSN.com: Top Home Decor Trends for Spring
- Mobile Life Today: Beautiful & Easy Autumn Decorating
- Bellacor.com: How to Use Pantone's 2016 Color of the Year
Diana Hathaway Timmons has more than ten years experience in the fields of color and interior design. Her passion for color, and her gift of creating balance in any style, makes for an unexpected and totally unique approach to decorating. She is also an Advanced Feng Shui Design Professional.
Diana Hathaway Timmons
Do you love color? Are you looking for color inspiration, ideas, and solutions, for your home? Do you love celebrity and HGTV designer tips and interviews? Then I'm glad you're here with me on About.com's Color site. I'm always happy to hear your topic ideas and comments that can help me make the About.com's Color site even more useful and enriching for you, so let's connect on social media!