Dwyer Frame is the SVP of Commerce at Dotdash Meredith and has worked in the publishing industry for over 17 years. She has worked for publications including InStyle, Health, People, Real Simple, Woman’s Day, and more. She has worked for Dotdash Meredith since September 2017 focusing on The Spruce and Verywell brands.
- Dwyer worked for publications including InStyle, Health, People, Real Simple, and Woman’s Day
- She has worked for Dotdash Meredith since September 2017
- Dwyer received B.A. in Journalism from the University of Massachusetts in Amherst
Over the years Dwyer has been in charge of gift guides for various publications. She has attended many trade shows across the country including the Gift Show in New York and the Hardware Show in Las Vegas. Her career has led her to styling celebrity homes for photoshoots, finding live Christmas trees in NYC during the month of June, and prop styling various food articles.
Dwyer received B.A. in Journalism from the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- How to Recover From a Bad Night's Sleep, According to Experts, Health
- This $4 Face Mask Gave Me Glowy Skin After a Long Flight, Health
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.