The Bottom Line
The small space grills started showing up a few years ago, marketed to people who simply didn't want or didn't have room for a traditional full sized gas grill but still wanted full-sized grilling. Dyna-Glo is now trying to provide the best of both worlds. This 3-burner gas grill is smaller than most full-sized models, still has the fold down side tables, but is larger than similarly marketed products.
This is still a very basic gas grill with no extras.
- Smallish footprint for small spaces
- Basic grill for a reasonable price
- Limited heat output
- Lightweight internal components
- Three 12,00 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- 390 square inches of primary grilling area and 117 square inches of secondary grilling space for a total cooking area of 507 square inches
- 36,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Electronic (AA-Battery) ignition
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates
- Fold down side tables
- Stainless steel and enameled steel construction
- Cover included, propane tank sold separately
- Available in propane or natural gas - not convertible
- Imported from China for GHP Group Inc.
Guide Review - Dyna-Glo 3-Burner Gas Grill Model# DGB390SNP-D
There isn't much to say about this gas grill from the standpoint of its design of configuration. It is a small, 3-burner gas grill with no features.
There is no side burner, rotisserie system, or anything else other than a 390 square inch 36,000 BTU grilling box. Of course, that is the point. This gas grill is designed for the person who doesn't cook for many people and either doesn't want or can't have a large grill. And at that is a competent grill.
If you want to cook some burgers, a few chicken breasts or steaks, this grill will do that. It will do that competently, but not fantastically.
That is really what this grill is all about. It is good, but not great. It gets hot, but not as hot as you might like. It is built well, but not perfectly. At around $280USD, this isn't one of those cheap 3-burner grills that litter the front of big box stores, but it isn't an expensive little grill that can be found in a specialty retail store. It also doesn't stand out as being beautifully designed. It is a competent grill for competent grilling. If that is all you ask, then this is a grill you might want to consider.