These fast, frugal yet fabulous Easter decorating ideas will have your home hopping in no time at all. Whether you need an Easter centerpiece or want to decorate your entire yard for springtime, we can help.Easter Decorating for Your Table
Decorating a table is one of the quickest and least expensive ways to dress up your home for the holidays. Our Easter and springtime table can help you add that extra-special (or eggs-tra special) touch!
- Springtime Table Photo Gallery
- Spring Place Setting Ideas
- Easter Hat Decorations for a Table
- Springtime Ribbon Napkin Rings
Christmas isn’t the only holiday that likes to a adorn a mantle. Give a warm welcome to spring with our pretty (and pretty frugal) Easter mantle ideas.
- Easter Mantle Tutorial from Hoosier Homemade
- Religious Easter Mantle from Catholic Icing
- Modern Easter Mantle from Joys of Home
Easter pastels and flowers are a wonderful way to add a touch of springtime to your entire home, and our projects can help you do it on a shoestring.
- Fun Egg Decorating Ideas
- Make Your Own Springtime Flower Decor
- Free Printables for Easter Decor
- Make an Easter Flower Garden Basket
- 10 Ways to Make-Over Your Home for Spring
Outdoor activities are popular during Easter. Who doesn’t like hiding and hunting Easter eggs?
- Spring & Easter Wreath Ideas
- Outdoor Easter Decoration Photo Gallery
- Peeps Easter Wreath
- Easter Egg Door Decoration
Tea parties are a fun way to celebrate springtime, or host your own Easter party.
- Easter Decorations and Party Supplies
- Spring Party Table Setting
- 10 Free Easter Printables
- Kids’ Parties for Spring