- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 (4oz) can chopped green chiles or jalepenos if you like it hot
- 1 can Hormel chili
- 8 ounces package shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- Heat the oven to 350° F (180° C/Gas Mark 4) . Lightly grease an 11x7-inch glass baking dish.
- Spread softened cream cheese in bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Spread green chiles on top of the cream cheese, spread can of hormel chili on top of that, then sprinkle package of shredded cheese over the top and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted & bubbly.
Serve with taco chips or corn chips for dipping.