- 1 package cake mix, any flavor
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Remove 3 tablespoons from the cake mix and set aside.
Add eggs and oil to cake mix and combine until smooth. If mix is too wet, add more dry mix. Drop in one inch balls on ungreased cookie sheet or baking pan.
Bake for approximately 7 minutes or until slightly browned, being careful not to overcook.
See also: More vegan dessert recipes
More Easy Vegan Cookie Recipes:
- Sugar-free Maple Cookies
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Vegan Gingerbread Cookies
- Vegan Lemon Poppyseed Cookies
- Classic Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sugar-Free Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
- Chocolate Rum Cookies
- Five-Star Chocolate Spice Cookies
- Sugar-Free Fruit Cookies
- Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
- Even more vegan cookies