My kids love caramel popcorn. The combination of sweet and savory is a guaranteed winner. This is one of the easiest caramel corn recipes you'll ever find. The kids can make it all by themselves.
Don't Miss: Popcorn Recipes of All Kinds
- 1 large package microwave popcorn (to yield 10-12 cups)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Pour into a serving bowl.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in corn syrup and brown sugar.
- When the sugar is dissolved, and the mixture turns a caramel color, remove from heat and pour over poppped popcorn. Toss to coat well.