Whether you're looking for easy recipes for boneless chicken breasts, whole roasting chickens, chicken quarters, chicken thighs, or legs, this list is a great place to start!
From the Skillet
- Chicken With Cranberries and Orange Sauce - This easy orange chicken is made elegant with a little Grand Marnier or Cointreau, but the liqueur can easily be replaced with more orange juice.
- Creamy Chicken Marsala - This is a creamy and delicious version of chicken Marsala. It's made with cream, wine, and mushrooms. It makes an easy and delicious meal with rice or noodles.
- Lemon Chicken With Mushrooms - This is a flavorful chicken dish made with mushrooms, fresh lemon juice, garlic, green onions, and a little wine. Serve this tasty chicken with pasta and a tossed green salad.
- Garlic Chicken and Shrimp - Shrimp teams up with chicken to make a fabulous meal. The dish is easy to prepare and cook in the skillet. This dish is great served over linguine or similar pasta.
- Spicy Fried Chicken Tenders - You just can't go wrong with fried chicken tenders! These ones are spiced with Creole seasoning and deep fried in a heavy skillet. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
- Chicken With Cilantro Cream Sauce - Serve these flavorful boneless chicken breasts with a rice pilaf or boiled or roasted new potatoes for a fabulous family meal.
- Creamy Basil Chicken With Pesto and Cream - This creamy chicken dish is flavored with prepared basil pesto, and it is wonderful over cooked pasta or rice. Serve with sliced fresh tomatoes or sauteed summer squash or zucchini for a delicious meal.
- Chicken Thighs With Mushrooms and Wine Sauce - In this easy recipe, boneless chicken thighs are browned then simmered with mushrooms and a delicious creamy sauce. Serve these chicken thighs with rice or noodles, and feel free to use bone-in chicken thighs for this dish.
- Creamed Chicken With Mushrooms - This recipe is made with cooked chicken and mushrooms, along with a simple sauce of chicken broth, cream, and a dash of sherry. Serve this tasty chicken over puff pastry shells, toast, rice, or noodles. Add a tossed green salad for a complete and satisfying meal.
- Creamy Bourbon Chicken - Elegant and easy, this dish is perfect for a weekend meal or special occasion, and you won't have to spend hours in the kitchen! Serve this chicken over rice or noodles, or serve with baked potatoes for a wonderful meal.
- Chicken With Sour Cream Sauce - This sour cream chicken is made with budget-friendly chicken parts, browned, then simmered with onions, peppers, and chicken broth. Sour cream is added to the skillet before serving, for a delicious, savory chicken dish.
- Spiced Chicken With Peaches - Chicken leg quarters are browned then simmered with a sweet-sour spiced peach sauce. Delicious with rice!
From the Oven
- Easy Italian Style Chicken Recipe - A little Italian salad dressing jazzes up these delicious oven-fried chicken breasts. Serve this chicken with sliced tomatoes and a light rice pilaf for a great everyday dinner.
- Honey Dijon Baked Chicken - Bone-in chicken breasts are baked with a wonderful honey and mustard glaze spiked with a little curry powder and cayenne.
- Suzi's Sweet and Sour Chicken - Suzi's recipe is quick and easy to prepare with chicken parts, preserves, salad dressing, and onion soup mix. Top this tasty chicken off with pineapple slices and cherries and serve with rice for a delicious meal.
- Honey Baked Chicken Drumsticks - These chicken legs are delicious with potatoes or a rice dish, along with a vegetable side dish or fresh sliced tomatoes.
- Oven Fried Chicken Thighs With Panko and Parmesan - This oven-fry method is a great way to cook chicken thighs. These are crispy and flavorful, and they go great with mashed potatoes and your favorite side vegetables.
- Garlic Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters - This is another popular and user-friendly recipe. Chicken leg quarters are easy on the budget and easy to prepare.
- Herb Baked Chicken - In this recipe, chicken parts or bone-in chicken breasts are baked with a Parmesan and breadcrumb herb coating. Serve with roasted potatoes or fries for a tasty everyday dinner.
- Easy Chicken Parmesan - This chicken is simply made with boneless chicken breasts and an egg and breadcrumb coating. The chicken is browned then baked to perfection with a Mozzarella and spaghetti sauce topping. Serve this chicken with spaghetti or similar pasta and a tossed salad for a memorable meal.
- Basic Baked Chicken Breasts - This baked chicken recipe is simple and basic, a recipe you'll use again and again to cook chicken for chicken salad or casseroles.
- Baked Chicken With Smoked Paprika - For this recipe, chicken parts or quarters are rubbed with a mixture of smoked paprika, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. Serve this baked chicken with baked potatoes or mashed potatoes and green beans or corn.
- Chicken Thighs With Orange Sauce - Orange juice concentrate and herbs make a delicious sauce for these wonderful glazed chicken thighs. Serve this dish with your favorite rice pilaf or a noodle dish.
- Roasted Chicken Dinner - This is a chicken dinner in one dish, and it's easy to bake in a roasting pan along with a variety of vegetables. Garlic and everyday seasonings flavor this delicious chicken dinner.
- Boursin Stuffed Chicken - Chicken breasts are thinned the filled with a mixture of Boursin, shredded carrots, and walnuts, then they're coated with a breadcrumb mixture and baked to perfection. Serve with a mushroom or Parmesan sauce and rice for a great weekend meal.
From the Slow Cooker
- Easy Chicken With Potatoes - Chicken breasts are slow cooked with Italian salad dressing, herbs, cheese, and potato wedges, for a delicious one-dish meal.
- Teri's White Chicken Chili - This chicken chili is made with chicken thighs, white beans, corn, and seasonings. It's delicious with hot baked cornbread and a tossed salad.
- Slow Cooker Chicken With Biscuits - Top this wonderful slow cooker chicken and vegetable mixture with easy cooked refrigerator or freezer biscuits.
- Crockpot Chicken and Corn Chowder - This delicious corn chowder is easy to make with ingredients you probably have in your pantry. You could also use rotisserie chicken in this tasty soup.
- Beverly's Creamy Broccoli Chicken - Beverly's recipe is a super easy combination of chicken breasts, broccoli, and soup. Serve over rice for a mealtime treat.
- Creamy Italian Chicken - In this recipe, chicken breasts are slow cooked with salad dressing mix, cream cheese, soup, and mushrooms. It's great served over hot cooked rice or noodles.
- Crockpot Creole Chicken Recipe - Tomatoes, Creole seasonings, and spicy smoked sausage flavor these slow-cooked chicken thighs. Serve this chicken dish with hot cooked rice for a wonderful weekday meal.
- Crockpot Jerk Chicken Recipe - Jamaican style seasonings flavor this hot and spicy chicken dish. The dish is made with chicken tenders, onion, habanero peppers, spices, garlic, and spices.
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Hot Dish - Cooked diced chicken and corn are layered with corn tortillas and other ingredients to make a wonderful slow cooker enchilada casserole.
- Spicy Crockpot Chicken With Chipotle Marmalade Sauce - These chicken breasts are cooked with a mixture of marmalade, spices, and chipotle chile pepper in adobo sauce. Serve with a tossed green salad and your favorite rice for a tasty family meal.
- Crockpot Herb Chicken With Stuffing - Chicken breasts are cooked with stuffing crumbs, seasonings, and soups, to make a delicious everyday meal the whole family will enjoy.
- Crockpot Chicken Dinner - This slow cooker chicken dinner is flavored with smoked paprika, lemon juice, and other seasonings. Potatoes, carrots, and onions make this a full meal, and it's so easy to put together and cook in the slow cooker.
From the Grill
- Easy Cajun Spiced Chicken Breasts - The marinade for this chicken is a spicy Cajun-style mixture of Cajun seasoning, onion and garlic, and a little oil. It's simple but delicious.
- Garlic Chicken on the Grill - An herb and spice mixture, along with garlic and lemon juice adds great flavor to these grilled chicken legs. Serve with baked potatoes and your favorite summer salad for a fabulous family dinner.
- Grilled Chicken With Linguine and Cajun Cream Sauce - This is a delicious grilled chicken breast recipe, and can be cooked outdoors or in an indoor grill pan. The sauce is a Cajun-spiced mixture, perfect over pasta or rice.
- Grilled Chicken Leg Quarters - These easily grilled chicken leg quarters are marinated then basted with a tangy homemade barbecue sauce. Serve with potato salad and coleslaw for a delicious family cookout.
- Quick and Easy Lemon Basil Chicken - Grill or broil these flavorful marinated chicken breasts. The simple marinade consists of fresh basil, lemon juice, garlic, and oil.
Whole Roasted Chicken Recipes
- Iron Skillet Roast Chicken - This juicy roasted chicken is cooked in a cast iron skillet. Prepare the chicken in less than 10 minutes and then roast it to perfection.
- Roast Chicken With Bacon and Sage - Bacon is finely chopped with sage and other herbs, then it's pushed under the skin of the whole chicken. The chicken is roasted for 10 minutes at a high temperature, then the temperature is reduced to finish the chicken.
- Herbed Roasted Chicken - Dried and fresh herbs and butter make this roasted chicken absolutely delicious. This chicken is the perfect choice for a family dinner.