Make this easy pie with a purchased or homemade graham cracker or cookie crumb crust. It's an easy and convenient pie to prepare with pudding mix.
- 1 3/4 cups milk (cold)
- 2 packages/4-serving size each chocolate or chocolate fudge instant pudding
- 1 container/8 oz. whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust or graham cracker crust (9-inch)
- Pour cold milk into large mixing bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk until well mixed. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate the pie for 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and grated chocolate, if desired. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
You Might Also Like