This chocolate pudding pie recipe is easy to make, because it starts with instant chocolate pudding. But the graham cracker crust is homemade, and the topping is a homemade whipped cream (don't worry - it's really easy), both of which give this pie an incredibly rich flavor. I like to garnish this pie is with fresh raspberries and shaved chocolate.
Don't Miss: Easy Desserts That Start with Chocolate Pudding
- 5 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/4 cups graham crackers (crushed)
- 2 (3.9 ounces) packages instant chocolate pudding (such as Jello chocolate pudding)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (and/or shaved chocolate, for garnish)
- Place butter in a microwave-safe dish and heat until melted, about 1 minute. Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs until moistened. Press into a 9-inch pie plate. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pie filling: Whisk together chocolate pudding mixes and milk 2 minutes. Pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate until set, 1-2 hours.
- With an electric mixer (compare prices), beat heavy cream and powdered sugar on low speed until sugar is incorporated, then switch to high, and beat until whipped. Spoon whipped cream over the pudding pie.
- Garnish chocolate pudding pie with fresh raspberries and shaved chocolate, if desired.