Easter Dessert Recipes to Tempt the Whole Family:
These easy Easter dessert recipes will tempt kids and adults alike:
- Lemon Bars -- Sweet and slight tart, these lemon bars are bursting with fresh lemon flavor.
- Easter Cupcakes -- Coconut and chocolate eggs make an extra special garnish on these tasty cupcakes.
- Strawberry Icebox Cake -- This no-bake cake is made with fresh strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate pudding.
- Lemon Pudding Cake -- The contrast of textures makes this light cake a winner with everyone who tastes it.
Easter Desserts That Start with a Cake Mix:
Transform a simple cake mix into one of these easy, yet amazingly tasty creations:
- Orange Cake Recipe -- Fresh orange juice is soaked into this cake and also on the glaze for this bright-tasting citrusy cake recipe. This one makes a perfect dessert for Easter brunch or dinner.
- Easy Tres Leches Cake -- This cake is unbelievably moist. Top it with fresh strawberries for a stellar presentation.
- Peach Dump Cake -- Fresh and flavorful, they'll never believe this recipe starts with a cake mix.
- Strawberry Cupcakes -- Strawberry season is just beginning at Easter time, and these cupcakes are a perfect way to celebrate both occasions.
- Crumb Cake -- This cake is a delightful contrast in textures - a sweet, dense crumb topping sits atop a tender cake.
Make-Ahead Easter Desserts:
These Easter desserts are perfect if you're having a big crowd because you can make them several days in advance:
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cake -- Simple enough for the kids to make all by themselves, this ice cream sandwich cake is always a crowd-pleaser.
- Chocolate Pudding Pie -- A homemade graham cracker crust and homemade whipped cream give this easy pudding pie rich flavor.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Bars -- These bars have a graham cracker crust, which is topped with coconut, sweetened condensed milk and then a mixture of melted chocolate and peanut butter. They're guaranteed to win you compliments!