Crockpot Chicken and Turkey Recipes:
These tasty chicken recipes take only minutes to prepare.
- Crockpot Orange Chicken -- As tasty as you'd get in a Chinese restaurant!
- Crockpot Coconut Orange Chicken -- Orange marmalade and coconut milk give this easy chicken recipe a subtle Thai flavor.
- Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic -- The long, slow cooking process combined with a lot of garlic makes the chicken moist and tender.
- Crockpot Lemonade Chicken -- The combination of tart lemon and sweet brown sugar make this chicken recipe a classic.
- Crockpot Turkey Breast Recipe -- This turkey is so easy, so tender and so flavorful.
Crockpot Ground Beef Recipes:
These Crockpot ground beef recipes are easy and tasty.
- Crockpot Chili Recipe -- Two kinds of beans and a sweet-spicy sauce make this a kid-pleasing recipe.
- Crockpot Meatloaf -- Cooking meatloaf in the Crockpot makes it moist. This allows you to use leaner cuts of beef without losing flavor.
- Hash Brown Potato Casserole with Meatballs -- Meatballs sit on a bed of cheesy hash browns in this comforting Crockpot casserole recipe.
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs -- This is one of those dump-and-stir recipes that makes Crockpot cooking so easy!
- Taco Casserole -- Like baked nachos, this taco casserole is real kid-pleaser.
Crockpot Meat Recipes:
The Crockpot is ideal for tough cuts of meat, like brisket or corned beef.
The long, slow cooking process tenderizes the meat, making these Crockpot meat recipes succulent and juicy.
- Corned Beef and Cabbage -- A mustard, apple juice and brown sugar glaze makes t his corned beef tangy and sweet, too.
- Crockpot Brisket -- An easy six-ingredient brisket recipe the whole family will love.
- Crockpot Flank Steak -- Searing the flank steak before putting it in the Crockpot gives it a flavorful crust in this easy recipe.
- Glazed Corned Beef Recipe -- A sweet and tangy glaze makes this corned beef recipe taste divine.
Vegetarian Crockpot Recipes:
You don't have to use your Crockpot for just beef and chicken. You can enjoy all the benefits of slow cooking with these meatless recipes, too.
- Crockpot Split Pea Soup Recipe -- Barley makes this pureed split pea soup hearty and satisfying. Just add bread and a salad for a complete meal.
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole -- Despite the name, this dish makes a wonderful dinner, too. With hash browns, peppers, onions, eggs and cheese, kids love this recipe.
- Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese -- Creamy, cheesy and oh so comforting, this macaroni and cheese is one of my kids' favorites.