This sweet potato recipe can be made even easier with canned sweet potatoes.
- 2 pounds medium sweet potatoes (cooked, peeled, and cut up)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place cut up sweet potatoes in a buttered 2-quart baking dish.
- In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; cook until mixture boils. Pour over potatoes in the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes, or until hot and nicely glazed. Serves 6 to 8.
You Might Also Like
- Skillet Candied Sweet Potatoes with Apple Cider Glaze
- Creamy Sweet Potato Risotto With Pecans
- Sweet Potato Gratin
- Sweet Potato Ravioli With Brown Butter Pecan Sauce