This Graham Cracker Almond Candy is extremely simple to make with relatively few ingredients. In addition, it's also easy to eat! Adults and children alike will agree on the addictive nature of this recipe and will be clamoring for more.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a jellyroll pan with foil.
- Place a single layer of graham crackers on foil.
- Boil butter and sugar together for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour over graham crackers.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Lift foil from pan, cool, and break into pieces.