This delicious and easy baked chicken recipe is a simple Parmesan and bread crumb coated chicken with a surprising and tasty butter and Italian dressing drizzle, baked to perfection.
Make this baked chicken for any night of the week, or serve on a busy weekend. Serve it with hot cooked rice or angel hair pasta with a little marinara, and a tossed salad or sliced fresh tomatoes.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (halves)
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fine dry Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup butter
1. Wash chicken and pat dry.
2. Dip chicken into eggs.
3. Combine cheese and bread crumbs.
4. Coat chicken thoroughly with crumb mixture.
5. Place on greased baking sheet.
6. Drizzle with salad dressing and place pats of butter on each piece of chicken.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Launa's Valentine's Dinner Suggestions:
This recipe is very good. I serve it with a Caesar salad, rice pilaf, and garlic bread, ...all very easy to prepare, which leaves time for the ROMANCE!
See Also Southern Fried Chicken With Gravy