This recipe for easy no bake penuche drop cookies is a nice alternative to the chocolate no-bake cookies.
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup milk, evaporated milk, or half-and-half
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped pecans, oats, and vanilla.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, and milk in a saucepan and bring to a full boil. Boil for 1 full minute. Immediately pour over the oat mixture and stir to blend thoroughly.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on wax paper to cool completely. The cookies will set as they cool, but will remain slightly soft.
You Might Also Like