This easy salsa is a delicious addition to serve with just about any meal. It's a simple combination of pineapple, red onion, and red bell pepper. I always add chopped fresh cilantro but feel free to leave it out if you're not a fan.
The tropical flavors make the salsa a nice condiment to serve with fish or seafood. It also goes well with chicken and pork or ham.
You Might Also Like
- 1 cup pineapple (fresh, diced)
- 2 tablespoons onion (red, minced)
- 2 teaspoons cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons bell pepper (sweet red, minced)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 dash salt
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time. Makes about 1 cup.