This easy-to-make warm sauce creates a delicious shrimp scampi. It takes minutes to make. Just heat, toss with shrimp, then serve the garlicky concoction over pasta or rice. This recipe makes enough for about 2 pounds of peeled and cooked shrimp.
- 6 tablespoons salted butter
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- dash Tabasco sauce
- salt, to taste
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. When the butter stops foaming add the garlic and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in the parsley, lemon juice, a dash of Tabasco sauce, and salt, to taste. Heat through.
3. Toss with hot cooked shrimp and serve immediately.
You Might Also Like